WELCOME TO OUR SITE
Lawyer in Angleton, Texas
Family Law and Personal Injury
When you have an unresolved legal problem, you want an attorney with experience who has successfully handled the types of issues with which you are confronted. You want a lawyer who knows the law and legal process, and who can anticipate the twists and turns your case may take. We understand the serious nature of your problem and aggressively work to achieve the best possible result for you. My office is dedicated to aggressive and tenacious representation in court and attention to detail in resolving your problems
At the Law Office of Mark B. Jones, we have more than 18 years of practice experience. We offer a broad range of legal services, including negotiation, mediation and litigation, to help you get the outcome you want. Mark Jones is an experienced trial attorney as well as a certified family law mediator. We have also successfully negotiated many settlements for our clients.
We understand the importance of communication, and work hard to keep you fully informed of all developments in your case, as well as your options. Our constant goal is to give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing your legal concerns are being effectively addressed.
We provide a private consultation to every new client. Contact our office by e-mail or call us at 979-849-8076 for an appointment.
We handle all matters related to:
- Divorce and family law, including child custody and visitation, child support, spousal maintenance and the division of debts and assets under the community property laws of Texas
- Grandparents' rights in divorce proceedings
- The modification and enforcement of custody, visitation and support orders
- Stepparent and private adoption proceedings
- Personal injury claims, including motor vehicle accidents, industrial accidents, workplace injuries and slips and falls
- Civil actions, such as consumer complaints under the Texas Deceptive Practices Consumer Protection Act
To learn more about the full scope of our practice, see our practice area overview page.
Contact Our Office
To schedule a confidential meeting, contact us by e-mail or call us at 979-849-8076. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request. Our office is located two blocks south of the courthouse in Angleton. We accept credit cards and offer payment plans.
Attorney Mark B. Jones is BV-rated under Martindale-Hubbell